Change your Financial Mindset
Change Your Financial Future
Most people live their lives unconscious about money. Yet your attitudes and beliefs about money hold enormous influence over how you live your life. Whether you acknowledge it or not:
Your financial mindset is your financial future.
Live a better life by taking control of your finances. Most people, no matter what their income is, have little to no financial education. You didn't learn it from your parents. You didn't learn it in school.
PUGS Financial Freedom program is a two-part self-paced online money foundations course and community. It will teach you everything from choosing your relationship to money, to reducing wasteful consumption, to understanding investing, to committing to change. IThere are approximately 30 modules in step-by-step approach that each help you to become the CFO of your life and finances.
"This course was great! I used to avoid thinking about money because it stressed me out. This course really helped me to re examine and re create my relationship to money. I'm totally inspired now to think and learn about money, and am starting to save and invest in the future that means the most to me. Douglas was an excellent instructor. He is a living example of financial freedom, and was an skilled facilitator, guide, and advisor during the process. Take this class! It's the best investment (in your dreams) that you'll ever make." - Dan Daly
You can enroll from anywhere in the world and work at your own pace. You'll join a online community of motivated and supportive learners committed to the same goal of financial maturity and independence.
The Financial Freedom 1: Become the CFO of your Life
Live the life that you want by taking control of your finances. Most people live their lives unconscious about money. This online course gives you the framework to understand how to buy your financial freedom:
- The stories we tell: identifying and changing your unconscious money scripts
- 7 levels of financial maturity
- The only two (or three) numbers you need to know to reach financial independence in 16 years
- Voluntary simplicity: getting of the endless cycle of consumption, worry, and debt and living according to your needs and values
- Buying time, instead of material things or experiences
- Making a financial manifesto and creating a life according to your values
- Getting real with numbers: Creating 1 year, 5 year and lifetime budgets. What is your lifestyle costing you? Where's the money leaking?
- Becoming the CFO of your life: making a yearly profit so you can invest in your future
- The miracle of compound interest: great when you are saving for your future, awful if you're in a cycle of debt and consumption
- Your mindset is your future: the attitudes and behaviors of the financially successful
"The Financial Freedom course changed my perspective on money and removed a lot of mental and emotional barriers I was having to taking control of my financial life, as well as providing me with a lot of practical information. Highly recommend!" - Kronda A.
The goal of financial literacy is to feel empowered to assert control over your money, and, by extension, your entire life.
Financial Freedom 2: The Financial Action Mastermind
Join the FAM! After you gain the foundations of financial literacy, you have to live it. Financial freedom is a shift in thinking, a change in attitudes and behaviors around money. Success means doing different things and creating new habits. You'll want to join the financial action mastermind, a group of people committed to the same goal who keep you energized and excited for this path. This monthly membership community is set up to keep you learning and to help you be accountable and supported in changes to your lifestyle.
- The four principles of financial success: clarity, time and effort, community, and continous improvement
- Answers to every question you've ever wanted to ask about investing
- Tips on generating more income to increase your yearly profit with new businesses and side hustles
- Accountability and support from people on the same journey as you
- Questions and answers from the group's diverse collective mind
- Weekly community meetups
- Monthly Sunday Q&A with Douglas
- Newly updated content and information about achieving your financial goals.
- A giant support network, a "mastermind" for engaging, applying, exercising, realizing, or practicing your financial freedom goals.
- Optional investment club for people who want to research and invest together.